0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

MotorMog
Quote:
Gatesheed must have been a bit of a culture shock, it's twinned with Hiroshima

Not far off

It was Lobley Hill unfortunately this was not Geordie for Lovely Hill !
MotorMog
Quote:
10 hours! What van was it, Del Boys?!! 400 miles at 80 mph= 5 hours, she must have been doing 40 mph on the M1. I used to work in Canterbury, approx 320 miles, used to do it door to door without a stop in about 4 hours

Crappy old vauxhall van + woman = eventually
mr zee
10 hours! What van was it, Del Boys?!! 400 miles at 80 mph= 5 hours

Had to make sure he was sober when they got home so he could park it on the drive for her

tee hee
MotorMog
Quote:
Had to make sure he was sober when they got home so he could park it on the drive for hertee hee

Twenty odd years on and nothings improved ,she can't park and I'm still a drunk
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Had to make sure he was sober when they got home so he could park it on the drive for hertee hee Twenty odd years on and nothings improved ,she can't park and I'm still a drunk

…and Lobley Hill still looks like the land that time forgot
mr zee
I'm still a drunk

How's the beer glugging practising going. All ready for the ale fest gig
MotorMog
Quote:
I'm still a drunk How's the beer glugging practising going. All ready for the ale fest gig

Packed up work yesterday for two weeks for me summer hols so beer training getting serious now :-p

Practice is done so it's rehearsal studios tomorrow night and then weds eve with our drummer ,he's not been available last couple of sessions so need to get back on form

Couple of new songs we are doing don't have endings they fade out so need to work out how to finish those

Will be fine its only punk rock innit

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: I'm still a drunk How's the beer glugging practising going. All ready for the ale fest couple of new songs we are doing don't have endings they fade out so need to work out how to finish those Will be fine its only punk rock innit
Can't you afford an engineer yet? I was in a band called Escobar many moons ago and we shelled out for one when we played the Belle Vue Club, (not Manchester) I couldn't tell the difference but there were less boos and fewer missiles so it must have worked. (One of the missiles was the P A system, ouch!
Marko1960

This could be a bargain, Fender standard Jazz Bass with case,been water damaged so some work required but as it stands is about 130 quid delivered from the states, cheaper if your in the states, my kind of thing this one
Guinny
I saw this earlier myself. I was tempted until I noticed that the neck was apparently underwater as well. Looks like it may have been submerged while in the case. Oddly the tuners look ok.

Reply to this thread