0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

Marko1960
It's a puzzler, like the Jack the Ripper case, but Robert Mann was Jack the Ripper so it's a bigger puzzler than that
mr zee
Could it be the file type of the photo's ie jpeg, bitmap some sites only take certain image types
Marko1960
The photos and uploads are all the same file type, I've uploaded photos before, there's dozens of photos of the bass build on the Tech Guys thread and they all came from my ipad
Marko1960

Bit of progress here, because I can post uploads and not photos, I sent this photo to my email then uploaded it to the images on my iPad. It's the headstock of the Jagmaster that was re-shaped and painted and turned into a Jazzmaster
Marko1960

Bit of a pain but it works, my totally transformed OLP Stingray, made under license from Ernie Ball MusicMan, when the license ran out Ernie Ball made their own budget model, the Sub
Marko1960

Everything on the Jazzmaster was genuine Fender, the hardest thing to source was the thumb wheels on the rhythm circuit, the pick ups and pots came from a Japanese Fender Jazzmaster, the first time I plugged it in and strummed it, it was pure Jazzmaster, that unmistakeable sound from those wide, flat coils
mr zee
That's one cool
mr zee
Colour
Marko1960
It most certainly
Marko1960
Is

Reply to this thread