0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What is the best kind of bass?

Leiria
Quote:
everyone seems to like these thunderbirds, what's so good about them? do they have tripple pickups, or what?they seem to go for $300 or £200 at the least
They only cost that much if theyre new. Plus they sound, look and feel amzing, cut through the mix and work with almost every genre
Quote:
Quote:They only cost that much if theyre new. Plus they sound, look and feel amzing, cut through the mix and work with almost every genre

I have heard that they are great with any genre as well. Thunderbird is next on my must own list.
I'm not to great at the moment because I've only been playing for 6 months or so, what are your tips for ‘beginners’?
IamMark
Quote:
I'm not to great at the moment because I've only been playing for 6 months or so, what are your tips for ‘beginners’?
Stay with it. Learn your scales.

And always have lube handy.
thanks i will try to learn scales.
Scales are easy on cello
Marko1960
Quote:
The middle one (5 string) is the one Marko helped me make last year.The left one is an American made G&L, and the 6 string is a mahogany boat anchor custom built at the Guitar Factory in Orlando, FL.
Wow, the handmade is lookin sweet Mark, it can hold its own amongst those stars
fretless any day
Leiria
Quote:
I have heard that they are great with any genre as well. Thunderbird is next on my must own list.
They're pretty good for almost everything but that doesn't mean they excel at all genres. All good but some much better then others. Also keep in mind that there are different Thunderbird models,
Quote:
$75 is only like £50, how old was it

One year

Reply to this thread