0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Disco can be pretty cool… if converted.
LP
Quote:
I also like some of the 70's glamrock, like Slade and The Sweet.Back in the 70's I served myself vast overdoses of Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and The Who of course.I have to disappoint stars and stripes for not digging disco. Sorry.

Sweet and Slade along with some T Rex made the early 70's for me. I also dug a bit of Led Zep and I love The Who!
Marko1960
…and then there's Louis Johnson, a great funk bassist, Leo Fender invited him down to CLF Research and he gave him six MusicMan Stingrays, that's how much he was respected, Sid Vicious didn't get an invite
Quote:
Disco can be pretty cool… if converted.

That was a pretty cool vid.
Quote:
I like Maiden,Motörhead, Priest Zeppelin and many more old school bands. Apart from metal and punk I like blues rock, like ZZ Top.

What did you think of ZZ Top in the 80's with their change in direction Jay?
2nick3
Quote:
Quote: Disco can be pretty cool… if converted. That was a pretty cool vid.

He (Leo) has some really good covers (Sultans of Swing is one of my favorites) - check out his channel on YouTube.
Marko1960
Hayseed Dixie do the best covers, Bohemian Rhapsody is hilarious
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Disco can be pretty cool… if converted. That was a pretty cool vid. He (Leo) has some really good covers (Sultans of Swing is one of my favorites) - check out his channel on YouTube.

Really enjoyed his videos
LP
Quote:
I also like some of the 70's glamrock, like Slade and The Sweet.Back in the 70's I served myself vast overdoses of Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and The Who of course.I have to disappoint stars and stripes for not digging disco. Sorry.

Jay, any chance you might do a Slade or Sweet song for a future video? (Pretty please! )
I did a Sweet song already, The Ballroom Blitz. After 100 views it got blocked by the copyright holder.

Reply to this thread