0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

the60's
I liked a lot of garage bands from the 60's so for me punk was just an extension of that
I used to be more of a metalhead, but I've always had a weak spot for punk.
Quote:
I used to be more of a metalhead, but I've always had a weak spot for punk.

What metal do you like then Jay? Any secret disco desires? lol
Jay is punk all the way, don't associate him with disco!
I like Maiden,Motörhead, Priest Zeppelin and many more old school bands. Apart from metal and punk I like blues rock, like ZZ Top.
Quote:
I like Maiden,Motörhead, Priest Zeppelin and many more old school bands. Apart from metal and punk I like blues rock, like ZZ Top.

So i take it that's a no to disco then? lol
Marko1960
I like some Disco, mainly Chic, Bernard Edwards was an amazing bass player,I'd love to see a punk bass player try to play one of his lines. It's important to have an open mind about music, especially if you are learning an instrument or you will end up very one dimensional
LP
Quote:

I expected Motorhead and it makes sense you like a lot of the old school metal. I don't love it but i'm partial to it in small doses like Motorhead and Maiden.
I also like some of the 70's glamrock, like Slade and The Sweet.
Back in the 70's I served myself vast overdoses of Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and The Who of course.
I have to disappoint stars and stripes for not digging disco. Sorry.
Quote:
I also like some of the 70's glamrock, like Slade and The Sweet.Back in the 70's I served myself vast overdoses of Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and The Who of course.I have to disappoint stars and stripes for not digging disco. Sorry.

Glamrock was cool in the 70's, especially the bands you mentioned. I was teasing you about disco. I like some disco but i can understand people who dislike it.

Reply to this thread