0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

LP
Quote:
So yesterday the big day had come. I wasn't there. Tuesday evening I got very sick. Probably an infection caused by horse flies. I've been running to the bathroom for over 48 hours. I couldn't even walk straight. DARN!Of course my guitar playing friend was there. Here's the video his son madeā€¦

Jay, I am so gutted for you man! The main thing is that you are feeling better? Maybe another time if the opportunity arises?
that news sucks jay. of all the times to get sick. feel better soon.
Don't know what to say to you jay! Just
Guys, thanks for your support. I'm still not very well, but slowly recovering.
Not all is lost. I may get a second chance. August 24 they are the support act for Lagwagon in Arnhem (Netherlands). So then I can get them their shirts and I can deliver some finger style thunder.
LP
Quote:
Guys, thanks for your support. I'm still not very well, but slowly recovering.Not all is lost. I may get a second chance. August 24 they are the support act for Lagwagon in Arnhem (Netherlands). So then I can get them their shirts and I can deliver some finger style thunder.

Always a silver lining! That would be brilliant if you can make the August concert. It's something to look forward too while you make your recovery! Take care Jay
Thank god for second chances. hopefully everything will be ok for the august gig. stay well my friend.
Nightmare on Elm Street - Misfits, from Friday the 13th, 2016
Misinformation! The theatre in Arnhem thought they'd have the Lillingtons as a support act, but that's not the case. They had to change their poster accordingly. Instead my friends will be performing in Utrecht the 5th of August. So that'll be the day.
LP
Quote:
Misinformation! The theatre in Arnhem thought they'd have the Lillingtons as a support act, but that's not the case. They had to change their poster accordingly. Instead my friends will be performing in Utrecht the 5th of August. So that'll be the day.

Then I look forward to your appearance on August 5th! It's gonna be epic
August is not too long to wait, i'm patient! Hope you're feeling better jay.

Reply to this thread