0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

LP
Quote:
Just returned from a live concert featuring The Lillingtons as a support act. I played a song with them on stage, as they invited me. Footage to follow later on my YT channel…

Looking forward to it.
Quote:
Quote: Just returned from a live concert featuring The Lillingtons as a support act. I played a song with them on stage, as they invited me. Footage to follow later on my YT channel… Looking forward to it.
The smartphone sound quality is not what we're used to, but it works.
So here it is, me live with the Lillingtons!
LP
Jay! You ROCK STAR Baby!!!! That was really cool. Well done my man!
2nick3
Quote:
So here it is, me live with the Lillingtons!

So happy this worked out for you Jay. That had to be such a rush!!!
Thanks for the kind words guys!
MotorMog
Quote:
Just returned from a live concert featuring The Lillingtons as a support act. I played a song with them on stage, as they invited me. Footage to follow later on my YT channel…

Excellent stuff and Rockin a T-bird I see , got our now annual beer fest gig at the end of the month so should have one or two vids for your displeasure
Quote:
Quote: Just returned from a live concert featuring The Lillingtons as a support act. I played a song with them on stage, as they invited me. Footage to follow later on my YT channel… Excellent stuff and Rockin a T-bird I see , got our now annual beer fest gig at the end of the month so should have one or two vids for your displeasure
Can't wait…
Rubber Room - The Lillingtons, from their EP Project 313.
Quote:
Rubber Room - The Lillingtons, from their EP Project 313.

Is that a bass in between your legs or are you truly blessed?

Despite that, good cover!

Reply to this thread