0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

A very short bass cover from Stealing the Covers by Teenage Bottlerocket…
This Magic Moment - Misfits, a cover of a cover…
Time for another Sabaton song…
Last week I dug out the mighty BEAD tuned Ibanez, also known as ThunderStick™. For this song I tuned the flatwound B-string half a step down to A#. Some fooling around with pedals added the growl. Night Witches, a song about the Russian female bomber regiment in WW2, by Sabaton.
Covered by many bands…
LoudLon [moderator]
Tight as ever, Jay. You should cover more JJ, she's awesome. Although, you may want to consider pacing yourself. At this rate, you're going to run out of punk songs to cover, then what will you do? Cover James Taylor? Actually, now that I think about it, a punk version of “You've Got a Friend” would be killer. You should get on that.
2nick3
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes do have a cover “You've Got A Friend.” And Sweet Caroline."
Quote:
Tight as ever, Jay. You should cover more JJ, she's awesome. Although, you may want to consider pacing yourself. At this rate, you're going to run out of punk songs to cover, then what will you do? Cover James Taylor? Actually, now that I think about it, a punk version of “You've Got a Friend” would be killer. You should get on that.
Quote:
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes do have a cover “You've Got A Friend.” And Sweet Caroline."
If I had a band, I'd do a punk rock cover of Summer in the City by The Lovin' Spoonful.
Here's a playlist of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes…

Fun with Rik and Ade and a Misfits cover of Paul Anka's Diana.
A short quickie: Augur's Tale by The Lillingtons

Reply to this thread