0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

who needs sleeves when you have wings. fly jay, fly
I don't care what Jay wears as long as he continues to make his entertaining videos!
LoudLon [moderator]
I'd only suspect Jay of being an alien if he DIDN'T wear sleeveless tee-shirts. The second I see a sleeve, then I'll know he's been replaced by a pod creature.
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Nice bass Jay. I believe Aliens walk amongst us. No Joke ! I'm one of them. Joke!
That's what all the Aliens say ! Until its to late. Be very careful people I think Jay is one of them masquerading as a awesome bass player. I have seen there tactics before ! Its all Alien misdirection. While you are watching his great bass moves he is actually, secretly, slowly controlling your mind thru his videos. Soon you will be his slave. Oh the horror. Sneaky they are. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Quote:
That's what all the Aliens say ! Until its to late. Be very careful people I think Jay is one of them masquerading as a awesome bass player. I have seen there tactics before ! Its all Alien misdirection. While you are watching his great bass moves he is actually, secretly, slowly controlling your mind thru his videos. Soon you will be his slave. Oh the horror. Sneaky they are. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Be prepared to be dominated by the sleeveless. Soon sleeves will be banned from the planet and its moon. They even will be wiped from history.
LP
Jay don't hate me but…. I WEAR SLEEVES!
Quote:

i wear sleeves when it's cold. luckily today is beautiful so it's jay attire for me
Quote:
So prepare to be dominated.

Reply to this thread