0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

johnny880
Quote:
I'm pretty sure Johnny and The Dude need to register the site for parental warnings now because of Jay's nipples.
Yuppers you are right. Just another Alien distraction to cover there true intent. Parental and Alien warnings are in order.
Quote:
Quote: I'm pretty sure Johnny and The Dude need to register the site for parental warnings now because of Jay's nipples. Yuppers you are right. Just another Alien distraction to cover there true intent. Parental and Alien warnings are in order.
…plus the general “Content by Bassists” warning.
LP
Alright Jay if you want the title of being a “SEX GOD BASSIST” then take it, it's yours!!!!
LP
Missfits with Shining, from American Psycho. Less than sleeveless, 32°C in my living room.

PS. Brilliant video!
Maybe worthwhile to share, in the last three videos I played Rebel (the P-Chinese) with a very cheap string set. It concerns Warwick Red Label Steel strings which I bought through Thomann for 10 Euros only. To my opinion these strings produce a balanced tone. They stay in tune just as well as a set of D'addario rounds. The intonation is good, so these strings are consistent along their length. The only drawbacks for some may be the rather rough feel and rust formation. As my hands are as dry as a desert, I don't have to worry about oxidation. Remains the question, how long they will last…

Reply to this thread