0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

LP
Quote:
Quote: Jay don't hate me but…. I WEAR SLEEVES! So prepare to be dominated.

Oh well as it's you Jay, dominate away!
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Jay don't hate me but…. I WEAR SLEEVES! So prepare to be dominated.
I warned you guys. First its the sleeves. Next it will be the Eddie Vedder cut off pants. There will be know end to the Alien diabolical plan that Jay has in store for you! Sure he is a good bass player. That's how he draws you in and fools you. Be afraid be very very afraid.
2nick3
Quote:
Quote: I warned you guys. First its the sleeves. Next it will be the Eddie Vedder cut off pants.

Please no. At least you wouldn't be able to tell very easily with the way Jay usually frames his videos.

"I really want to see that bass players knees." - No one, ever.
In fact I'm wearing shorts in over 50% of my videos. I kind of hate terrestrial clothing. 2nick3 is right.
Missfits with Shining, from American Psycho. Less than sleeveless, 32°C in my living room.
IamMark
Is it getting weird now? Or sexy? Or is it being sexy being weird? Is it weird that I'm bringing up sexy with Jay's sleevless+ video all of the sudden?

It's weird, right? No?
I produce about two videos a year in sleeveless+ mode. It can get very hot in my living room, let alone if I switch on the two 500 watt film lamps.
johnny880
Quote:
I produce about two videos a year in sleeveless+ mode. It can get very hot in my living room, let alone if I switch on the two 500 watt film lamps.
The 500 watt lamps are to tan his grey alien skin to blend in with us before the big takeover. Don't be fooled people.
IamMark
I'm pretty sure Johnny and The Dude need to register the site for parental warnings now because of Jay's nipples.

Reply to this thread