0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Suggestions to improve the site

LoudLon [moderator]
If you've submitted a tab and are waiting for the admin to publish it, it will show up on your profile page under “Pending Tabs.” If you submitted a tab and aren't seeing that notice on you profile page, I doubt it's the system rejecting it, because unlike, say, ultimate-guitar.com, the system here doesn't auto-reject tabs based on their formatting.

That said, I'm no expert on this kind of thing. My first thought is usually “clear your browser cache and try again.”
Ayreon77
Why can't the site have known trusted Tabber's on here that there tabs can go straight onto the site without going into a que. Just a suggestion.
Goll65
Maybe on the requests page have a like button or something so tabs aren't getting requested multiple times and it can show if lots of people are wanting a certain song tabbed.
Steve D
my only trouble is that no one gives time signatures or tempo. Not a big problem if you know a song but if it is something you don't know it is tough to tell if your playing it right.
Ayreon77
Slot of Tabber's play by ear, not notation, just listening to the song you should be able to follow along, I never write tempo
Ayreon77
Quote:
A lot of Tabber's play by ear, not notation, just listening to the song you should be able to follow along, I never write tempo or time signatures.
LoudLon [moderator]
I put in time sigs but not tempo. Because I almost always embed a video to play the song while reading the tab, I figure a tempo indicator isn't necessary. Besides, I'm too lazy to go back through over 800 tabs just to add a ♪= to them.
Is there anyway to delete submitted tabs cuz I’m pretty sure I messed up on mine. I was new enough to bass tabs so I didn’t do them in proper timing.
Ayreon77
Blurryface, why don't you just go in and edit it and make it better.
Because I am not really sure how to do it in proper timing. I am not good at that kind of stuff. I don’t even bother with metronomes when I play. I mean if people think I should just edit them then maybe I will but idk.

Reply to this thread