0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Suggestions to improve the site

How bout kittens
Bring on the kittens!
MannyIII
John taylor has to show some love one day. Just a tweet or something.
johnny [staff]
Quote:
I'd like to be able to see when a member was last active here.

Ok guys! You can now see when each user was last active!

You have to be logged in to see this. Go to a particular user's profile page and you will see the info.

If anyone doesn't wish this info displayed I will make an option for them to turn it off.
johnny [staff]
also please note that some numbers are currently incorrect due to that activity was only logged when each person last logged in. When these users start using the site again the numbers will be more accurate (whether they log in again or if they are logged in from before)
Ayreon77
I asked this awhile back too Johnny, is there any chance you can put a auto scroll on the tabs, with about 5 different speeds, so we can play along with the song without stopping to scroll it manually, I would use this site a whole lot more, thx

johnny [staff]
Oh yes, I remember that I promise you that I'd add that, then I forgot. I will try to get this done this week!
Ayreon77
Ok cool Johnny, I think it will add to the site playing along to a song without stopping to manual scroll down
thx
Jor-El
Hey can you add a follow function so we know when a tabber we Like makes new tabs
Jor-El
Make it so not anyone can start forums, you need to contact a staff member and they will make that forum

Reply to this thread