0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Suggestions to improve the site

TheDude [staff]
bumping this!

what improvements would you guys (and gals) like to see next?
johnny [staff]
currently this is on my to-do list:

• whenever a user rates a tab with 3 or lower he should be prompted to enter a comment to explain why he feels the tab deserves a bad rating
  • anchor links inside full album tabs. e.g. loudlon's nirvana albums have a track listing at the beginning, he should be able to make links to anchors in the tab
Personally I think if someone wants to rate a tab with 3 stars or less it should be compulsory to explain a low/bad rating. If I ever felt the need to low rate a tab I would not have a problem with explaining myself.
If you are forced to explain yourself when providing a low rating will it lead to people just not bothering to rate?
I myself would have no problem with the concept & would gladly explain, but there might be others that would mind.
If I ever low rated I would want the tabber in question to know so they could see where I was coming from to help them fix any potential problems, assuming there are problems to fix.
johnny [staff]
We will not force them, but just encourage them more with an unobtrusive popup of sorts. They will be welcome to cancel it and their rating would still count.
Youri
A “how to get that tone” part of the forum where we would put song names and other people would say how to get the same sound or which effects to use.
Leiria
Quote:
A “how to get that tone” part of the forum where we would put song names and other people would say how to get the same sound or which effects to use.

YES, PLEASE
DO IT
LoudLon [moderator]
Right on! You are the man, Johnathon.
TheDude [staff]
so, a seperate section on the forum? or just a new thread?
Leiria
Quote:
so, a seperate section on the forum? or just a new thread?
Section. This would be way better since you cant search for keywords inside a thread, and even if you could it would problably get to confusing since request and other stuff would also show up

Reply to this thread