0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass challenge for this week

Marko1960
Are you going for the Sid Vicious look Link, with the white Precision
IamMark
You need to help this old guy out then. Isolate your bass tracks on the challenges, or at the least turn the volume on the music track down in the recording.
linkinpark232
Nope, Fred Sablan
lol you can hear me fine if ya know the song
IamMark
I was listening to Rush before your father was able to produce the juice to create you. I know my RUSH!

I'm not going to compliment anyone ever again. HAHA
Quote:
I was listening to Rush before your father was able to produce the juice to create you. I know my RUSH!I'm not going to compliment anyone ever again. HAHA

there was a compliment somewhere in there?? heh. where is your version?!
IamMark
I can't play YYZ even on my best day.

I used to be able to play Tom Sawyer and Spirit of the Radio. Many, many years ago.
its actually not that hard. it sounds like it but there's a trick of sorts to it. use a program that edits audio files. you can slow the song down. cut the speed in half or even by 3/4. so you can play along at a much slower pace until you get it. also once you start to get the hang of it… its just riffy. sounds harder then it is. hes so good at it cause its fun to play. when you are enjoying it you dont notice the b.s
LoudLon [moderator]
My entry for the Lounge Act challenge:

Eh, it is what it is.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
your turn link, anyone else who wants can join in too!!!!!!

I'm impressed! You make it sound easy, man. Schmoes like me have to work at it.

EDIT – talking about the YYZ cover. Not sure why the vid didn't post when I quoted that message.

Reply to this thread