0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass challenge for this week

ii was using an epiphone rock bass from the late 80's and early 90s. or do you mean literally to record it?
johnny [staff]
both actually. what did you use to record - hardware, software
reason 5 and audacity. in terms of the computer. i dislike pro tools and that stuff. the mic is an re20. im also using a rat distortion pedal. and the stack is actually Ampeg B15N. tech 21 DI
linkinpark232
Quote:
your turn link, anyone else who wants can join in too!!!!!!

I don't even have a bass currently but I am possibly trading one of my guitars for a MIM Arctic White Fender P Bass plus hard shell case
IamMark
Quote:
Quote: your turn link, anyone else who wants can join in too!!!!!! I don't even have a bass currently but I am possibly trading one of my guitars for a MIM Arctic White Fender P Bass plus hard shell case
I thought you said you would never play a P bass, because it wasn't aggressive looking enough for you.

Slam, how am I supposed to hear your bass track on that YYZ clip? It sounds just like Rush's recording. So that could be the best compliment in the world, or you're snowing us.
lol listen to the rush song. you can hear the difference pretty clearly. especially when my finger slips a bit

they sound quite different
linkinpark232
Yes I know but the P Basses are great so I have to get it. And I've been wanting a white one for awhile
I used to be able to play this song quite well, but then I tweaked my wrist about 2 weeks ago and can't hardly play it now

Reply to this thread