0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

Chopps
L7 is getting ready to announce tour dates. First tour in 15 years, tampon included… A few European dates already announced..
This year could be Rush's last major tour, R40, and they're coming to a city right by me in July. Only a few days from when I first saw them in 2010, my dad is a huge fan of them so maybe I can get him a VIP pass for his birthday.
I'm going to the Prepare for Hell Tour when it hits SLC this summer.
MotorMog
Couple of new ones for me

U.K. Subs for the second time this year in May and the Anti Nowhere League in June.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
L7 is getting ready to announce tour dates. First tour in 15 years, tampon included… A few European dates already announced..

I love this band, man. Tight sound, simple but killer riffs… Wish I could have seen them live back in the day.

EDIT – And hey, look! My 1,000th post! Get some!
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: L7 is getting ready to announce tour dates. First tour in 15 years, tampon included… A few European dates already announced.. I love this band, man. Tight sound, simple but killer riffs… Wish I could have seen them live back in the day.EDIT – And hey, look! My 1,000th post! Get some!

Saw them on the bricks are heavy tour way back in 1992 at the brixton academy

thankfully no repeat of the tampon incident

awesome band indeed hoping they might fit in a club date or two this summer as they are over in Europe for some festivals

Latex Sex
I'd dearly Love to see Madonna in December but at £175 a ticket i think not!
jt4ever
I saw the Madonna ticket prices & think they are obscene. I know she will put on a great show, she always has & always will but come on Madge, £175 a ticket, get in the real world Love!
IamMark
C'mon, she's retiring. She needs the money Healthcare costs are out of control.
Latex Sex
LOL! Especially after that fall at the Brits the other week. She probably requires a hip replacement at the very least.

Reply to this thread