0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

A quick introduction. I have been playing guitar since i was at school (way back in the very early 70's), been in a few local bands but the current one that i am in i joined as the guitarist, but the young guy playing bass left so i took it up and have been playing bass for over ten years now. Really enjoy being on stage (or just performing) in a group, for charity or on my own - still learning…
Mal
LoudLon [moderator]
Welcome aboard, Mal.
Jor-El
Hello, I know I have posted before but I just wanted to let people know that I like impersonating fictional characters and also have an account under Coriolanus Snow
I should have introduced myself ages ago lol. I’m Blurryface?. My name is inspired by my favourite band twenty one pilots for those of you wondering. I mostly like rock or anything that isn’t on the radio. Like gorrilaz and stuff. I play some guitar and keyboard but I prefer the bass. Anyway that’s all I have to say for those of u guys wondering who I was.
Jor-El
|-/ 4 Life Blurryface?
|-/
Danug
I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
johnny [staff]
hey man, welcome!
Hi, I'm Tommi and I leave lovely comments on great work that others have done *dabs posthumously*
Hey!
Im from Chile and i love this page, i begin to learn how to play the bass since this year and this site is the best place where i can find the tabs of the songs i love
still learning about the bass, hoping to improve and finally play War Pigs like a god xD

greetings to all <

Reply to this thread