0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Marko1960
Hi there and welcome
Welcome to the world of bass playing, Vinny!
Quote:
Hello and welcome.
Quote:
Welcome to the show, so to speak. there's a good crowd on this site with a wealth of experience. Enjoy your new venture playing the bass.
Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to what I can learn from you guys.
Quote:
Hi there and welcome
Quote:
Welcome to the world of bass playing, Vinny!
Thanks for the welcome. Couldn't quote all the welcomes cause they were on different pages. Appreciate it.
Looking around for some more tunes to learn!
Trunk here. Got my lefty Beatle bass out just for the occasion. Thump one for my decrepit old ass. +>LF Energy
Hl7n
I started getting serious with the bass in May when I bought an off brand accoustic/electric. Now I got a brand new Epiphone Thunderbird and practicing Sabbath sounds better. I played drums for about 30 years before that.
I've been a singer (baritone/bass) and trombone player for forty years, decided to learn bass guitar a few months ago, just for fun and maybe the occasional jam with my other musician friends. I borrowed an old Memphis P Bass clone from of those friends, bought a few training books, and I've been spending a half hour or so every day working on my technique, followed by unlimited screwing around: playing random tabs (which is how I found this site), trying out riffs, jamming to rock/jazz/pop stuff, etc. Lots of fumbling and missed notes – no plans to quit my day job – but I'm having a great time.
2nick3
Welcome Phalverson! Having fun is what it's all about, and daily practice will build skills quickly!
Marko1960
Welcome aboard phalverson
Welcome!

Reply to this thread