0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Marko1960
Quote:
I have been using this website for a couple of years, but am just now digging into the forums. Hi all!
Yo
Quote:
I have been using this website for a couple of years, but am just now digging into the forums. Hi all!

Hello
Hellooooo.
Picked up a bass about two months ago. All of my friends make music together, felt a little left out of the loop and I had been thinking about learning bass for a while so I decided to pick it up (plus I mean… they didn't have a bassist so…. Couldn't help myself and now have both an electric and acoustic. I have a super long history in singing and choir, have sang everything from soprano to baritone, weirdly enough. I connect the best to Billie Joe Armstrong's vocal range, lol. Definitely wanted to learn the drums because I'm a big rhythm person and would love to hit things, but bass will do for now
2nick3
Quote:
Definitely wanted to learn the drums because I'm a big rhythm person and would love to hit things, but bass will do for now

Welcome laillama!

You should know that if you hit someone with a drumstick they hit you back, but if you hit them with a bass they just hit the floor and stay there for a while - I'd say you're in the right place!
Marko1960
Welcome aboard
welcome
VChand
Hi, I'm Vera and I'm still learning the bass. This is a cool site. I like it.
hi vera, welcome
mr zee
Welcome to all the new members, hope you r enjoying the site.
I'm Matt. I've been playing the guitar in a mediocre manner for many years, and have just taken up the bass to play with a group of people that gather together and make music. Everyone else plays ukulele or guitar, so they advertised for a bassist and so far are willing to put up with me.

Does anyone have a recommended software for making bass tabs? Or any other recommendation for a beginner bassist?

Reply to this thread