0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Doodles
TheDude, I would love to change my avatar but unfortunately I am way against internet In the home, other half is a programmer (Urgh), and so I only use my mobile phone, can't change with my android. Looks like I'm going to have to stay as a 17yr old daddy for now!!
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
Looks like I'm going to have to stay as a 17yr old daddy for now!!
Maybe not. Is this one better?
Doodles
Oh I love you!! Thank you so much!!
BassLady
I am glad to find this site. I was so dependent on Bassmasta and miss it terribly. I have been playing since I was a teen and am now in my 50s. I took a break to raise a family but went back to jamming and gigging about 4 years ago. I tried playing lead guitar for a bit but discovered that I am meant to play bass. I have a Hofner and a Gibson and a MarkBass amp.
Gaucat
Hi all,

I've been playing bass for about a year now and own an esp f-104 which I love to bits
After the shutdown of bassmasta i've been looking for something similar. And voila! I love it!!
My name is Kimberly, I got a fender jazz for my 48th birthday. I have been playing for a month now and I have about 12 songs I can play and I am writing songs with my pro husband! I play everyday for 5-6 hours, my husband is a drummer so we are having a lot of fun!
TheDude [staff]
KimiKimiCocoPop that's awesome! 5-6 hours is a lot, you'll be getting very good very quickly.

But you seriously need to change your avatar, the one you have right now is just horrible.
changed my pic!
TheDude [staff]
Excellent!
BassLady
Cool Kim. It's never too late to start. It sounds like you are a fast learner. You must be stronger than me though. I can't play a full size bass. I play short scale basses. Ladies rock.

Reply to this thread