0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Live version of Tide is High, by Blondie. Have a listen:

Now, there's enough I can make out that I could tab out a basic groove for certain parts, but that's half-assing, and I'm not one to half-ass something. So if someone else can make it out in better detail and wants to take a shot at tabbing it, I won't put up a fight.
Mari7
Lon, do not worry! I just wanted a simple tab for this song. I prefer the third option. You can choose other two of my requests without problems!
Cheers
LoudLon [moderator]
Blessings from the lady herself. Will do.

Incidentally, I gave the version of DD's The Valley you've requested a listen, and the only bass JT plays is from 2 mins,30 secs to 3 mins, and 3 mins, 30 seconds to 4 mins. Everything else he plays on synthesizer. So would you like only the minute's worth of bass, or would you like me to transcribe his synth to bass as well? Let me know and I'll bang it out ASAP.
Mari7
Quote:
Blessings from the lady herself. Will do. Incidentally, I gave the version of DD's The Valley you've requested a listen, and the only bass JT plays is from 2 mins,30 secs to 3 mins, and 3 mins, 30 seconds to 4 mins. Everything else he plays on synthesizer. So would you like only the minute's worth of bass, or would you like me to transcribe his synth to bass as well? Let me know and I'll bang it out ASAP.

Thank you! Only the bass parts, Lon. They're short!
LoudLon [moderator]
So short, in fact, that I'm just going to post them here.

Tabs:
FIRST BASS SEGMENT (play both staffs in order twice)

s = 16th note; / = slide up; x = muted; h = hammer on
s s s s
G|------------5----|------------2----|------------5----|------------2----|
D|/5------3/5----5-|-3------2/3----3-|/5------3/5----5-|-3------2/3----3-|
A|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|
E|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &

(all slap notes)

s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s
G|---------------------|---------------------|---------------------|---------------------|
D|---------------------|---------------------|---------------------|---------------------|
A|-x-3h5-x-x-3h5-x-x-x-|-x-3h5-x-x-3h5-x-x-x-|-x-3h5-x-x-3h5-x-x-x-|-x-3h5-x-x-3h5-x-x-x-|
E|---------------------|---------------------|---------------------|---------------------|

SECOND BASS SEGMENT (repeat x4):

s s sss sss s s sss sss s s sss sss s s sss sss
G|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|
D|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|
A|-x-3h5-x-xx3h5xxx-x-|-x-3h5-x-xx3h5xxx-x-|-x-3h5-x-xx3h5xxx-x-|-x-3h5-x-xx3h5xxx-x-|
E|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|

And there you go.
Ezzo
Good tab Lon. The Chauffeur live is short too
johnny [staff]
you should submit it even if it's short, people will have an easier way of finding it that way
LoudLon [moderator]
Just submitted it.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Russians, by Sting (requested by Mari7)
Mari7
Niceeeee Lon, good works!! And thanks

Reply to this thread