0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
If I could think of something special, I wouldn't be asking for input LOL

I'll probably go with Chuck's suggestion and finish off the Rock Me tab. It's a great song with a really grooving bass line. Besides, Great White doesn't get enough love.

As for treating myself – don't ever tell me what to do!

:p
Marko1960
You could do ‘Are Friends Electric’, the thread had some good feedback
LoudLon [moderator]
I gave the youtube link you posted in that thread a listen and…yeah, not a fan LOL No offense to folks who dig it, of course. Interesting though, that Gary Numan was the front man. I'd only ever known him as a solo artist, so while I might not have liked this particular song, I'll be checking out some of that band's other stuff.

At any rate, the bass on that one seems pretty simple. I doubt it'd take much effort for a newb player to figure out.
LoudLon [moderator]
I sat down to finish my tab for Rock Me when out of the blue I got a hankering to tab something else instead. So my newest (and 100th – go me!) submission: Big City Nights, by Scorpions.
Latex Sex
You see Latex knows best! WEll done for getting to a 100 tabs Lon!!!
johnny [staff]
good job!

LoudLon [moderator]
Thank ya very much.
Marko1960
No offence but when Tubeway Army made the charts nobody said'You could be massive in Kentucky if only you had a Banjo and Stone Jug player', just sayin is all
LoudLon [moderator]
It takes more than a banjo and a jug to be popular in Kentucky. You also need one guy with a corncob pipe, one guy with a wheat stalk jutting out of his mouth and one deformed product of inbreeding or nobody's going to take you seriously.
Sidsquishus
Congratulations on 100 tabs, LoudLon. Your excellent work has helped many! Cheers.

And I'd be the deformed product of inbreeding. Just let me know when and where for the next gig!

Reply to this thread