0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Do you use any effects pedals?

purplez
I bought a s/h zoom b1 the other day..it has some good tones and some wtf is this tones!

The drum loops are good to play against and its tuner is useful.

Apparently you can create your own patch sounds, but I don't know where to even start with that.
Sidsquishus
I just bought a SolidGoldFX Beta bass overdrive. Largely bassed on this review:

and this one:

Marko1960
I'm partial to a bit of Flange and I like to get my hands on a Fuzz Box whenever I can
purplez
Quote:
I'm partial to a bit of Flange and I like to get my hands on a Fuzz Box whenever I can

Heh
Cheekychuck
Quote:

Me too!
linkinpark232
Been using some delay lately. I have a lot of effects guitarists use because quite frankly, I'm pretty good at matching the guitar with a bass
Marko1960
Quote:
Been using some delay lately. I have a lot of effects guitarists use because quite frankly, I'm pretty good at matching the guitar with a bass
Equally bad at both lol
Marko1960
And when I've got me fuzz box and I'm going hammer and tongs at the flange a bit of Delay always come in handy
Cheekychuck
Quote:
And when I've got me fuzz box and I'm going hammer and tongs at the flange a bit of Delay always come in handy

Im trying to imagine that with an English accent. Musical inyourendo. LMAO
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Been using some delay lately. I have a lot of effects guitarists use because quite frankly, I'm pretty good at matching the guitar with a bass Equally bad at both lol

Mm no

Reply to this thread