0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cold...

MotorMog
Quote:
Gets a bit shaken up in the General Lee on the way back from the store though

Daisy Dukes looking a bit rough these days , too much moonshine me thinks

Marko1960
What was he thinking? Double denim disaster, or it was laundry day. I can't take the man seriously anymore after seeing Mark Lamaar take him apart on Never Mind The Buzzcocks
Cold? Hot over here! Spending a few weeks on the island of Gran Canaria.
MotorMog
Quote:
What was he thinking? Double denim disaster, or it was laundry day. I can't take the man seriously anymore after seeing Mark Lamaar take him apart on Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Ahhh yes the “alleged” woman beater Lamaar

The British Brainwashing Corperation did a cut and paste job to make Lem look like a mug after he walked out of filming

Il leave it at that , no further comment on this one

Marko1960
Not a corner that by the way, I think each team should have three players and there should be 22 refs and linesmen

…with binoculars
thanx for sharing…
2nick3
Quote:
Gets a bit shaken up in the General Lee on the way back from the store though

The General Lee was in Georgia (got to know your Redneck cultural references around these parts). The Raleigh/Durham metro area is pretty “normal,” but you get 20 miles away it's a different world.
Marko1960
I live in Durham but the Metro area is further north in Gateshead/Washington
mr zee

The General Lee was in Georgia (got to know your Redneck cultural references around these parts). The Raleigh/Durham metro area is pretty “normal,” but you get 20 miles away it's a different world.

It's like that in Leeds but you only need to go a few miles. I think every city/town in the world is like that.

Reply to this thread