0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cold...

IamMark
Quote:
Scotch is a drink by the way, the people are Scottish. Sorry bout the mistake
It's all good. I'm just messing around with the over-reaction. I wouldn't mind being Canadian. Nice people.
MotorMog
Quote:
Scotch is a drink by the way, the people are Scottish. Sorry bout the mistake

Had several pints of Scotch ( ale ) in Whitley Bay some 25 years ago , mate of mine went up to uni in Newcastle and jacked it in to move in with a bird in Gateshead
Saw all the sights of Lobley Hill and beyond

I can't get on with the affordable blended Scotch ( whiskey ) theses days . Bells and the like give me a right old headache , I'm sure they put in an colour chemical to get that tan colour same as cheap beer like John Smith's

Il stick with my bourbon n coke
MotorMog
Quote:
Couple o views from the scaffold today

Cracking view Marko

Working outside can have its perks when the weather is still as glorious as this in October

Won't be long now though , already dark now when I arrive on-site first thing

It's coming

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Cracking view Marko
Hartlepool Bay looking south to the Yorkshire coast with the Heugh Breakwater on the left, then across the bay to Seaton Carew where i live
2nick3
Quote:
I live in Virginia. It's pronounced: Verginyuh.

I have no idea how to phonetically spell “North Carolina” - the locals make sounds that aren't decipherable in a 26 letter alphabet.
IamMark
Quote:
I have no idea how to phonetically spell “North Carolina” - the locals make sounds that aren't decipherable in a 26 letter alphabet.

We call it North Cackilacky.
Marko1960
Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, all redneck central to us lot lol
MotorMog
Quote:
Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, all redneck central to us lot lol

Dueling banjos aside they do make some mighty fine whiskey in those parts

Its actually a bit nippy this morning 2c , central heating has kicked in for the first time this autumn
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, all redneck central to us lot lol Dueling banjos aside they do make some mighty fine whiskey in those parts Gets a bit shaken up in the General Lee on the way back from the store though
Marko1960
In fact I just nipped over to Big Banjo Tabs and there's some familiar names over there.

Gonna be some heavy fallout on this one lol

Reply to this thread