0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Cold...

Marko1960
Im in County Durham, North East England. Hob, cooker top
johnny880
Hi Marko again from England. I had no idea what that was. I just learned something. People think us Canadians talk funny eh. And we do. Other than Loudlon. Seems like the majority of folks that want to chime in here and there are over the pond. I would love to visit where you all live. Even good old Kentucky. As the songs says. Some of you may know it. Not my favorite Canadian band by the way. If I had a million dollars…
Marko1960
Theres quite a few from over the pond, 2Nick3 and IamMark to name but two, I think IamMark is from Canada as well
MotorMog
Sun was out again and 22c today , very pleasant indeed

The outside seating areas of the bars and restaraunts were rammed , really crazy for mid October

And im thinking do all these bloody people not work as I'm grafting away
mr zee
I've just remembered a winters poem

Chuff me

its cold
MotorMog
Quote:
I've just remembered a winters poemChuff meits cold

A thing of beauty Mr Zee , one of Samuel Whitbread's early compositions if im not mistaken
Marko1960
Quote:
Sun was out again and 22c today , very pleasant indeed The outside seating areas of the bars and restaraunts were rammed , really crazy for mid October And im thinking do all these bloody people not work as I'm grafting away
Ive been working down the front and people have yachts out in the bay, bit of a slap in the face tbh
Marko1960
Couple o views from the scaffold today
IamMark
Quote:
Theres quite a few from over the pond, 2Nick3 and IamMark to name but two, I think IamMark is from Canada as well
HOW DARE YOU!

I am red-blooded All American. I mean… as All American as the next decedent from German, Scotch, Irish, English immigrants.

I live in Virginia. It's pronounced: Verginyuh.
Marko1960
Scotch is a drink by the way, the people are Scottish. Sorry bout the mistake

Reply to this thread