0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Trouble writting tabs

2nick3
Y'all talkin' funny-like.
mr zee
Picked this little fridge magnet up in whitely bay a couple of years ago
got mi sen this little fridge magnet ower whitely bay baht 2 year sin

It translates some Geordie terminology to what people from the south of England and over seas visitors can understand. Saying that I didn't know half of them but then Yorkshire is south of the Tyne as well

LOL
Marko1960
Quote:
Exactly what English are we speaking right now?
It's Geordie Mark, North East England. Technically I'm not a Geordie, I'm one of the sub divisions known as a Monkey Hanger, but when you pledge your allegiance to Newcastle United Football Club through thick and thin (mostly thin), they accept you as one of their own
Marko1960
Mr Zee, ‘On Ilkeley Moor Baht Hat’ becomes, ‘On Ilkeley Moower Withoot Me Dut On Like’
mr zee
buzzing, just buzzing The singer (Kev) in a band I was in was from Newcastle but his accent tamed as he'd been down here in Leeds for a while
So that's what them numbers are on here. lol Thanks, Marko1960. I'll try it next time. Gene Bellamy
mr zee
Weir asta bin sin R saw thee. On Ilkla moar baht at. Trying to write in your local dialect is nearly as bad as tabbing
Marko1960
Quote:
Weir asta bin sin R saw thee. On Ilkla moar baht at. Trying to write in your local dialect is nearly as bad as tabbing

Luckily we've got ‘Kes’ on blu ray dvd as a back up

Reply to this thread