0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Trouble writting tabs

Marko1960
Yeah, you'd eventually learn to speak Korean but not necessarily be able to write it, Paul is fluent as we know but he can't leave a note for the milkman
mr zee
Bloody hell i'm still trying to speak the Queens english and I'm 59 in a couple of weeks
Marko1960
I don't know Mr Zee, the Queen often remarks, “Eee by eck, this black puddins reet tasty”

I overheard her saying it at a welly chuckin tournament

She came third

Lol
mr zee
That's cos shees got big wellies, if she were wanging size 8s she miht have got 2nd
Marko1960
Aye, factor in the girlie throw with the Dunlop steel toe elevens and she's onto a non starter straight away, especially up against the likes of Bert ‘Biceps’ Postlethwaite
mr zee
Their's also the phantom flan flinger from tiz waz but he couldn't adapt to the rubbery textured boot
Marko1960
Horses for courses, flans require a certain technique whereas wellies just need hoying
Marko1960
I used to hoy clemmies at the spuggies doon the Byker Wall when I was a bairn, but wellies man? only proper gadgies can hoy wellies
Marko1960
Divven gerrus wrang mind, ah can hoy wellies wi the best o them, but Geordie Pattison, why he could hoy a size 15 ower the Tyne from Walker to Gatesheed withoot breaking a sweat man, an he only had biceps like sparras kneecaps, technique ye see
IamMark
Exactly what English are we speaking right now?

Reply to this thread