0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Marko1960
You should try playing the Belle Vue WMC on the infamous Belle Vue estate in Hartlepool, I have and we managed to get barred, ( thank god) it makes Bobs Country Bunker look like Tiffany's
mr zee
What brand of speaker cab is Petes guitarist using? Can't quite make it out

Could be an old Carlsboro, probably the best swear word in the world
mr zee
Once did a gig at a boozer In Castleford In the 1990's for a biker rally, two guys came to check the band out at a rehearsal and liked what we did (AC DC) covers Anyway landlord nearly barred us at sound check cos we were too loud and we were only using a vocal pa
MotorMog
Quote:
What brand of speaker cab is Petes guitarist using? Can't quite make it out

He may well be in a John Denver tribute band but only needs the one cab for the testies gigs

Im thinking the bottom cab says “ S On Roads ”

Marko1960
I notice that in The Rising Sun it costs 90 quid to enter a team of six into the pub quiz! What's the top prize, a Bentley?!
MotorMog
Quote:
I notice that in The Rising Sun it costs 90 quid to enter a team of six into the pub quiz! What's the top prize, a Bentley?!

Dunno doesn't sound like my local ,there's three or four other Rising Sun's in West Sussex

Havnt done quiz night but knowing the owners cant believe that's right, have only played up there

Not easy running a boozer theses days

Marko1960
Oh right, this ones in Milland, you have to enter a six person team at 15 quid per person!
I tried the Motörhead beer by the way, £1.80 for a tiny bottle from Tesco, didn't like it
MotorMog
Yeah its not that one looks very poncy but not surprised as its on the Hampshire/Surrey border ( country toffs with money )

This says it all “WILD BOAR SCOTCH EGG Plum chutney, black pudding, garden leaves” taken from the lunch menu

Pint of bitter and a stilton ploughmans for me thanks

Marko1960
Pint o Fosters and a bag o pork scratchings ta very much
mr zee
Pint of John Smiths smooth and a ham sarnie

Reply to this thread