0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Marko1960
Made that last post from my phone while waiting for a couple of ceilings to go off, skimming on bank holiday Monday! Had Absolute Radio blasting out, (empty house) it was all request holiday Monday so I thought why not, she acknowledged the fact that there was some half wit plastering on his day off but no ‘The Saints Are Coming’ by the Skids, just the kind of New Wave anthem to get the trowel moving.
Btw, the U2/Green Day cover is piss poor, even the sum of their parts couldn't Match up to the original
Marko1960
Hey Mog, you're an Oi fan, just noticed the Angelic Upstarts are playing in Stockton on Tees, (twinned with Hiroshima) in July, tickets ten quid, sorely tempted to dig me Ben Sherman and stripey braces out and go and jump around like a dingbat
MotorMog
Quote:
Hey Mog, you're an Oi fan, just noticed the Angelic Upstarts are playing in Stockton on Tees, (twinned with Hiroshima) in July, tickets ten quid, sorely tempted to dig me Ben Sherman and stripey braces out and go and jump around like a dingbat

Yep I'd be all over that for a tenner ,saw them back in April when they headlined Southampton punk fest and also supporting Sham69 a couple of years back in Brighton bloody good band live

MotorMog
Quote:
Made that last post from my phone while waiting for a couple of ceilings to go off, skimming on bank holiday Monday! Had Absolute Radio blasting out, (empty house) it was all request holiday Monday so I thought why not, she acknowledged the fact that there was some half wit plastering on his day off but no ‘The Saints Are Coming’ by the Skids, just the kind of New Wave anthem to get the trowel moving. Btw, the U2/Green Day cover is piss poor, even the sum of their parts couldn't Match up to the original

I'm also getting plastered on bank holiday Monday

Skids are out on tour next month ,Brighton gig £25+bf dunno only really know into the valley bit light weight for me I think
Marko1960
Deathbringer are a bit lightweight for you lol
mr zee
I'm not doing lightweight tonight either on the Guiness
Marko1960
Guinness is pretty easy to make actually, take an empty jam jar and put a handful of six inch nails in it, next, put it on the roof of the outside bog and leave it there for three months, once it's full of grimey, acid rain and the nails have rusted, voila, Guinness, serve with a nice cold dish of jellied eels

mmmm
mr zee
No eels for me, jellied or not but the Guiness recipe sounds about right
mr zee
I think its the same recipe for irn brew but without the yeast, mindst you port with iron brew and ice is a nice drink but the night don't last as long
MotorMog
Quote:
Guinness is pretty easy to make actually, take an empty jam jar and put a handful of six inch nails in it, next, put it on the roof of the outside bog and leave it there for three months, once it's full of grimey, acid rain and the nails have rusted, voila, Guinness, serve with a nice cold dish of jellied eelsmmmm

Guinness original isn't far off that but draught no no no that's heaven in a glass

Reply to this thread