Marko1960
Quote:
Pint of Seacider in town yesterday, Looks like it came from the sea
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Pint of Seacider in town yesterday, Looks like it came from the sea

It's a still cider brewed locally in Sussex and right yummy

mr zee
Very rare I touch cider but some beers I've tried were that misbrewed or stored tasted like cider
mr zee
Wifey's banned mi from pub for a week cos instead of making an old bass fretless I've bought a cheap stagg fretless. Looks liked i'm stuck with tinnies for a while
IamMark
Quote:
What breed is Jack (on the right, right?)? Without doing the DNA testing I'm trying to figure out what all breeds are in my dog, and he looks VERY similar to Lily (at least in that shot)!
We're really not sure what Jack is. He was a rescue. From what we can gather he's mostly lab, but he has spots, and displays pointer behaviors outside when he spots birds.

His legs are a little short for his frame, which makes me think he might have some beagle in him. Who knows… he's a great dog. Very protective of me, but barks at everyone and everything that''s different than the norm.
IamMark
I just ordered a Lagunitas Russian Imperial Stout.

Holy shit, watch yourselves on these.
Fun label, but way too hoppy.
Marko1960
Quote:
Wifey's banned mi from pub for a week cos instead of making an old bass fretless I've bought a cheap stagg fretless. Looks liked i'm stuck with tinnies for a while
The Stagg doesn't look half bad

Reply to this thread