0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Its got jazz knobs which i'm gonna change to speed ones and nylon coated strings which I don't like so they're getting the heave ho as well, other wise its a nice cheap fretless
mr zee
Going away to the sunny east coast tomoz for a week, no doubt it will be persistently wet. Gunna take my semi acoustic and do a bit of tabbing so I might have some stuff to submit when I get back
Ever tried this Chinese beer? It's an honest beer with a fresh taste like German pilsener beers.
mr zee
Yes very nice and its pretty cheap in my local Tesco. They do a Japanese one called Saporo but that's nearly £3 a tin but very nice
mr zee
MotorMog
Not a much of a fan of lager but if this gear is cold enough its pretty drinkable
Marko1960
Quote:
Going away to the sunny east coast tomoz for a week, no doubt it will be persistently wet. Gunna take my semi acoustic and do a bit of tabbing so I might have some stuff to submit when I get back
I live on the sunny east coast and 90% of the time it's dry, done nowt but piss down all week but we must be in the 10% zone.
Jay, are you in advertising, I've got a sudden urge to rush out and buy Chinese lager, fresh, with a hint of Pilsner from the Rhineland
mr zee
I live on the sunny east coast and 90% of the time it's dry, done nowt but piss down all week but we must be in the 10% zone.

I meant it normally rains when i'm on mi jolly's buut if it's been wet all week I might be in luck for some decent weather. It's nice n sunny in Leeds at mo
IamMark
Quote:
Jay, are you in advertising, I've got a sudden urge to rush out and buy Chinese lager, fresh, with a hint of Pilsner from the Rhineland
It's the sleeveless sex-appeal in his ads that's getting you.
Marko1960
[QUOTE)

It's the sleeveless sex-appeal in his ads that's getting you.
Oh my God, I've been wearing a wife beater vest with Fender on the front all week, he must be putting subliminal messages in his videos!

…and I've grown a two tone goatee!!

Reply to this thread