0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Maaaaa
Marko1960

Here's a bass related Beer Garden post, once the delicious beverage has been consumed, the rubber ring from the cap makes an excellent strap lock, just place it over the strap button once the strap is in place! Even better, now collecting strap locks isn't boring anymore!!
mr zee
Thank god for that, my first thought was jerk chicken and rusty bullet hole. Phew
Marko1960
Now you mention it that does look like jerk chicken anal syndrome
mr zee
That's a reet red ring sting
I've always been curious about what people in UK think of the Mexican beers like Negra Modelo and Bohemia (those would be our versions of stouts) And what would be a good beer to try to find here in California
MotorMog
Quote:
I've always been curious about what people in UK think of the Mexican beers like Negra Modelo and Bohemia (those would be our versions of stouts) And what would be a good beer to try to find here in California

Havnt come across either of those Mexican beers over here in the UK just the usual Sol and Corona

Kids got me a case of imported Kozel Dark for fathers day from Czechoslovakia ,I went crazy for that stuff in Prague :-p

Quote:
Here's a bass related Beer Garden post, once the delicious beverage has been consumed, the rubber ring from the cap makes an excellent strap lock, just place it over the strap button once the strap is in place! Even better, now collecting strap locks isn't boring anymore!!
Dutch invention.
I prefer the German straplocks…
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Dutch invention.

Sea walls and beer bottles! Wow you guys are amazing!!, I feel inadequate knowing we only came up with the steam engine, railways, the jet engine, the electric light bulb, (yes, Joseph Swan, Newcastle upon Tyne, another idea that Edison swiped!), Football, Football Hooliganism, Punk Rock, Fish n Chips, telephone, television, radio (via an Italian), …oh, and concentration camps

…sorry

Reply to this thread