0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Marko1960
I didn't even know Cameron's did a Motörhead beer and they make it right in the middle of town, what's it like?
Marko1960

This is where the magic happens
MotorMog
Quote:
I didn't even know Cameron's did a Motörhead beer and they make it right in the middle of town, what's it like?

Very nice more malty in taste than an a traditional IPA ( its an APA ) and at 5% its got just enough bite
Got a case of 12 from Amazon for £17.50 Inc postage , £27.95 with postage from Cameron's web store WTF!!!

Now this is the nicest APA I reckon I've supped ,meeting my ol man for lunch next weekend and the pub we are going to has it on draught

IamMark
Wait a minute Mog… that's not the House of THE Rising Sun is it?

That's in New Orleans. Or was that pub the Animals' inspiration?

Where's our resident music historian (Marko) to explain this?
MotorMog
Only thing that will make you ill in this house of repute is the pickled eggs

Actually its a cracking little local boozer and were booked to play the ale festival in August in the beer garden

The Animals are from Markos way I believe
Marko1960
Aye, The Animals are Geordies, except Alan Price who's a Mackem, ( native of local rival town of Sunderland), it was bassist Chas Chandler who discovered Jimi Hendrix and brought him back to England and rocketed him to stardom. The House of the Rising Sun was based on an old blues number which was about a pub in East Sussex that had live Punk bands on on a Thursday night.

Bosh
Marko1960
Never tried American Pale Ale, though when I'm dining out at TGI Fridays I always sup the Samuel Adams which is from Boston, (Massachusetts, not Lincolnshire) although I think it a Lager. India Pale Ale came about be cause a beer was required that would travel to India without spoiling, for the soldiers in the Raj don't you know
MotorMog
Quote:
pub in East Sussex that had live Punk bands on on a Thursday night.Bosh

As much as I'd like to lay claim to this myth I must be up front and truthfull that in fact we are the West Sussex noisey boys and it was in indeed Peter And The Test Tube Babies from Peacehaven East Sussex that were the true inspiration

It's an easy mistake to make both varying degrees of awful

Pete's had a few pies in the Rising Sun since then

MotorMog
Quote:
Never tried American Pale Ale, though when I'm dining out at TGI Fridays I always sup the Samuel Adams which is from Boston, (Massachusetts, not Lincolnshire) although I think it a Lager. India Pale Ale came about be cause a beer was required that would travel to India without spoiling, for the soldiers in the Raj don't you know

I used to be in the Raj ( but they only had Kingfisher )

Marko1960
…they must have Tiger Beer, they all do, and 19 quid a bottle more often than not.
What brand of speaker cab is Petes guitarist using? Can't quite make it out

Reply to this thread