0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
theres a really nice one from Italy called Peroni

I'm no fan of lager - Stout》Ale》Cider》Wine》Soup》Dishwater》Lager.. but the Perino you get out in Italy is nowhere near like the chemically tasting stuff you get over here

When in Rome

mr zee
Four of them will knock me down

That's like having eight std beers
Scottish and Newcastle brewers do one called Mc'ewns champion that's a strong stout that's really smooth
Marko1960
When I was in Italy we were ‘all inclusive’ and they had Peroni on draught. Say no more.

I'm a Lager man myself but local brewery, Cameron's, do a nice bitter called Strongarm which also comes in a Ruby Red variety. I've also got a weakness for Newcastle Broon Ale, (correct pronunciation)
mr zee
A pub near where I live used to be camerons many years ago and I can remember strongarm being quite a potent brew and I love Newky Brown. Once drunk so much of it I passed out so tend just to have a couple now
Marko1960
Cameron's came up with Strongarm for the shipyard workers, apparently they were a rowdy bunch, Andy Capp is from Hartlepool so there you go
mr zee
What was is missus called? was it Flo, she put up wi some stick
Marko1960
Aye Flo, she gave as good as she got
MotorMog
Band rehearsals tonight ,going to be bloody hot in here as we can't open any doors or windows due to noise complaints !!!

Current outside temp is 30c ,going to be at least that inside
mr zee
YOU WILL NEED SOME COOOOOOOOOOOOL LIQUID REFRESHMENT
MotorMog
Cameron's Motorhead beer, Murphy's not so Irish stout & Jamesons ginger lime helped cool things down.
New songs went well GBH -Alchohol, Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog & Chaos UK - 4 Minute Warning ( especially as our drummers not played since our last gig a month ago ! )
Then it was off down The Riser for a nightcap or 2

Thunderstorm overhead so should be cooler today

Reply to this thread