0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How to solve the versions problem?

MotorMog
Quote:
I'm more worried about Donald Trump getting into the White House, it would be like Hitler burning down the Reichstag all over again!

Marko I though you would of been a bit more chipper this week mate, no increase in duty on beer and fuel in the budget

And Newcastle have a new managerrrrr oh err yeah

Trump out

Twiggybass
If there is a removal process and we start fresh or something, I'm sure a warning would be given so I could save all my tabs.

I like 2nicks idea. There could be something there.

It's boolocks to me when someone asks me to tab a song and I take the time and do it and someone else comes in and torpedos me with another tab and it's like “I spent all that time working on that song.”

I'm still a little pissed here dudes. One of our tabbers and teachers, whom I highly respect had one of his tabs lifted from him by someone and that someone published it as his own. Not sure if it was taking care of or not but that's also a major problem.

Now, I'm not in the best mood fellows. You guys are like family to me, Marko, Lon, 2Nick, Mark, Cheecky so I figured I would bring this out. I just found out tonight my wife has cancer and there is not a lot I can do here. As a father and such you want to be able to do the right thing but when there is nothing you can do, you feel broken and lost. That's what I feel right now. She helped me through my most darkest periods and saved my life. Since you guys are like family to me I thought I would let you know. I will be offline for a few days so If a reset is done on the site here, maybe one of you guys could save my tabs for me? That would be grand You guys are the best
Marko1960
Twiggy, forget all about bass and tabs, your wife needs you right now. We are all here for you, I'm not a religious person but I'll be willing her on in my own way. Stay strong Bro
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
One thing that will help no matter how we proceed is for people to rate the tabs when they use them. If you look at a tab and work on the song from it, take the extra few seconds to rate it. Comments are good, too, as they will help those that look at the tab in the future. Especially if you requested the tab.

This is a sore point for me as well. I've filled tons of requests and a good percentage of them still haven't been rated. For a while there I was refusing to fill any requests which weren't from regular members. And I'm leaning towards making that a standing condition. Every request I or anyone else fills is time that could have been spent tabbing a song we ourselves wanted to do. For every request on my list I've yet to fill, I've got five other songs of my own selection I want to get to.

So if you make a request and it gets filled, show your appreciation, folks, and rate the damn thing!
LoudLon [moderator]
Chris – very sorry to hear about this unfortunate condition. But you're wrong, there is something you can do – stay strong for her. News like this obviously takes a lot out of someone so she's going to need support. That's what you can do for her.

And don't worry about the tabs. If a decision is made while you're off dealing with this, we'll take care of your tabs for you. Sincere best wishes to the missus. Hang in there.
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: So if you make a request and it gets filled, show your appreciation, folks, and rate the damn thing!

Exactly this!

And once again Cheers Sid appreciate your time
MotorMog
Quote:
As a father and such you want to be able to do the right thing but when there is nothing you can do

Twiggy your one of the most upbeat and positive peeps on this site and having been through a similar situation keeping on being yourself is exactly what you can do

You will get through this matey

Don't forget that there were many tabs that were self rated before Johnny stopped that. Many copies though. Post the original and delete the the ones that were just copied and pasted while someone else did the work.
2nick3
Twiggy - that sucks. You, your wife, and your family will be in my prayers. Like Lon said, be strong for her, and if you need some support we will be here for you.
johnny [staff]
Hang in there, man, and be strong!

Don't worry - nobody's tabs will ever get completely deleted or removed from the site.

Reply to this thread