0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How to solve the versions problem?

mr zee
Just the one, i'm up at 5.30 tomoz for work, and sat and sun.
2nick3
I think Johnny is waiting for us to come up with a proposal for the changes we would like to see. We need to move on from “here's another idea” to “Here's what we think would work best.”

And then, as Marko suggests, heft a pint! A toast:

Ask not what your bass tab website can do for you, ask what you can do for your bass tab website!
Marko1960
A like/dislike, thumbs up/thumbs down, and a percentage worked out on how many likes or dislikes, this is fair, it's either good or bad, it's not fair for an absolute beginner to say that a tab deserves five stars, maybe Jack Bruce, Bernard Edwards, James Jamerson or Cliff Burton giving five stars would be fair but I don't think any of them will be doing it any time soon
mr zee
A like/dislike, thumbs up/thumbs down, and a percentage worked out on how many likes or dislikes, this is fair, it's either good or bad

looks like this might be the way forward
I hope so, the current system does not work. It requires some sort of change.
The sooner the better!
LoudLon [moderator]
And still it goes on. I logged on about half an hour ago, and none of the new tabs had been rated. I just checked again a few minutes ago, and now they're all rated 5-stars (except mine, of course). I'm pretty sure our old friend Chris the Punk Ass Bitch has been back on the boards for a while, and I'm also pretty sure he's the one rating all the tabs – again, except mine, because said Punk Ass Bitch doesn't like me because I banned the Punk Ass Bitch several times for being, well, a Punk Ass Bitch.

May as well do away with ratings altogether at this point. So long as the Punk Ass Bitch is around, he's going to keep rendering the rating system pointless.

Marko1960
I think the punk ass bitch is gonna keep doing it cos the punk ass bitch, like the rest of us, has worked out that absolutely nothing is going to be done about it, apart from lots of talking
2nick3
In case I ever start a thrash band (so unlikely it's not measurable), I'm calling dibs on the band name “Punk Ass Bitch”.

No rating without a comment is still the easy fix, I think.
LP
Quote:
I think the punk ass bitch is gonna keep doing it cos the punk ass bitch, like the rest of us, has worked out that absolutely nothing is going to be done about it, apart from lots of talking

What he said!
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: I think the punk ass bitch is gonna keep doing it cos the punk ass bitch, like the rest of us, has worked out that absolutely nothing is going to be done about it, apart from lots of talking What he said!
You don't have to convince me. Already tried and got grief. I give up!

Reply to this thread