0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Chris Squire of Yes RIP!

LoudLon [moderator]
M R ducks
M R not
O S M R, C M wings?
L I B, M R ducks!
johnny880
MR fish. MR not fish. MR fish. cd id bd ayes. Whale oil beef hooked. MR fish. Nefie version.
johnny880
Quote:
Where it all started
Yep. Nice pic. Sure wish I could post pics !
Marko1960
I've bought the wife a fridge for Christmas,

…can't wait to see her face light up when she opens it
LP
Quote:
Where it all started

Good album
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Where it all started Yep. Nice pic. Sure wish I could post pics !
Try this. Take a pic, ( of your bass) and save it in your gallery, send it to your email, next open the attachment and save the image, now tap on the camera icon on the reply box and go into your gallery when requested, click on the emailed image, normally works for me even though it's a right pain
LP

The Man!
LP

Chris showing off!
johnny880
Quote:
The Man!
Right after Chris died. I saw YES and as a tribute to him. At the beginning of the concert the lights dimmed. It was pitch dark except a spotlight on his Rickenbacker, on a guitar stand on stage where he used to stand. Over the p.a. played Onward. A song he wrote. On the big screen there were images of him throughout the years with YES. It was surreal. After the song ended there was a standing ovation and the band hadn't even walked on stage yet. I could see a few not so dry eyes in the crowd. It was a very classy tribute to Chris.
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Where it all started Yep. Nice pic. Sure wish I could post pics ! Try this. Take a pic, ( of your bass) and save it in your gallery, send it to your email, next open the attachment and save the image, now tap on the camera icon on the reply box and go into your gallery when requested, click on the emailed image, normally works for me even though it's a right pain
Thanks I will try that. I tried a variation of that loading a picture directly from my gallery and it wouldn't take the format of my Canon camera. I will give the email thing a go.

Reply to this thread