0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Chris Squire of Yes RIP!

johnny880
Quote:
Chris showing off!
Can you imagine what that triple neck bass weighs.
johnny880
Quote:
The Man!
I sure would like to get my hands on one of the 1000 copies Rickenbacker made of his iconic 4001 bass. I would most likely have to rob a bank or my granny to pay the price they are asking for one. If one ever becomes available. Which is rare but I have seen them from time to time.
johnny880
Quote:
I've bought the wife a fridge for Christmas,…can't wait to see her face light up when she opens it
That's Funny. That one just about went over my head.
IamMark
Quote:
18 years old and had an absolute blast , Donnington was the holy grail back in those days for Rock n Metal
The Fear of The Dark Tour was a great tour. I just turned 21 that summer and drove 5 hours to Atlanta, Georgia with a friend to see Corrosion of Conformity and Testament open for Maiden. This was the first album with Gers playing. We were blown away.

MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: 18 years old and had an absolute blast , Donnington was the holy grail back in those days for Rock n Metal The Fear of The Dark Tour was a great tour. I just turned 21 that summer and drove 5 hours to Atlanta, Georgia with a friend to see Corrosion of Conformity and Testament open for Maiden. This was the first album with Gers playing. We were blown away.

18 years later I took my then 12 year old son to see Iron Maiden at Sonisphere festival, it was then I realised I'd outgrown all the metal band's I was into a a kid and now hated camping - pretty cool experience though to share with my lad

Now all I listen to and play is old school punk and Motorhead
IamMark
Right! What I listen to now, compared to the stuff I listened to back in my school days would have had me ostracized by my friends.

The older I get, the more I just want to unwind and relax.
MotorMog
Quote:
The older I get, the more I just want to unwind and relax.

Weird I've gone the total opposite way , might be a bit different in a few years ( 45 next month) when the bones start creaking a bit more and whisky medication doesn't work so well

Til then …………..

Marko1960
Haha, 45 next month, probably stop going to the youth club

Fragile
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: The older I get, the more I just want to unwind and relax. Weird I've gone the total opposite way , might be a bit different in a few years ( 45 next month) when the bones start creaking a bit more and whisky medication doesn't work so wellTil then …………..

Thats me, turned 60 in august, not played in a band for over 10 years. I miss it but its not the end of the world and as long as my ears, eyes and fingers dont pack up i will keep tabbing to the best (or worst) of my ability.

Reply to this thread