0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Chris Squire of Yes RIP!

and Iron Maiden ROCK!!!!!
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Looking at the flyer, was it worth it? As long as the smiths were not there, then yes it was I get the feeling Leonard Cohen is your thing F**K ME, Leonard Cohen is a breath of bubbly fun packed fresh air compared to miserable Morrissey and that s**t he used t be in called the smiths
You don't know what fun is, you're the most miserable futhermucker I've ever come across, Johnny 880 made a light hearted thread and you did nowt but winge about it and when I made a few jokes you were like a silverback with bad piles! You need to lighten up face ache
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: Looking at the flyer, was it worth it? As long as the smiths were not there, then yes it was I get the feeling Leonard Cohen is your thing F**K ME, Leonard Cohen is a breath of bubbly fun packed fresh air compared to miserable Morrissey and that s**t he used t be in called the smiths You don't know what fun is, you're the most miserable futhermucker I've ever come across, Johnny 880 made a light hearted thread and you did nowt but winge about it and when I made a few jokes you were like a silverback with bad piles! You need to lighten up face ache
I like you Marko. Couldn't have said it better.
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: Looking at the flyer, was it worth it? As long as the smiths were not there, then yes it was I get the feeling Leonard Cohen is your thing F**K ME, Leonard Cohen is a breath of bubbly fun packed fresh air compared to miserable Morrissey and that s**t he used t be in called the smiths You don't know what fun is, you're the most miserable futhermucker I've ever come across, Johnny 880 made a light hearted thread and you did nowt but winge about it and when I made a few jokes you were like a silverback with bad piles! You need to lighten up face ache

Yep! typical Smiths fan
MotorMog
Blimey nothing like bit of festive cheer lads , let's put this one to bed aye

Where it all started
Marko1960
Quote:
Blimey nothing like bit of festive cheer lads , let's put this one to bed aye
It's not me its that bell end
Quote:
Quote: Blimey nothing like bit of festive cheer lads , let's put this one to bed aye It's not me its that bell end

happy christmas marko
LoudLon [moderator]
I've been watching this thread since yesterday hoping you folks would smooth it our yourself, and I'm glad you did. It spares me having to lock the thread and smack each of you down individually via PM.
mr zee
I was walking along with my uncle Jim,
When some one threw a tomato at him
tomatoes don't hurt I said with a grin
but this one did, it was still in the tin

Reply to this thread