0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What is the best kind of bass?

Any bass is a good bass to play.
Marko1960
Quote:
Anyone here play Fenders, or are they just too basic
Leo Fender invented the electric bass guitar, the Precision remains the best selling bass guitar after 64 years, the Jazz Bass and Jaguar Bass are anything BUT basic, Gibson have always played catch up to Fender and Gibsons Basses have never sold anywhere near Fenders output
As an owner, you can't go wrong with a fender. Fender is like the standard that all other guitars are measured to. Many falling short
I HATE Fenders. Their guitars, basses, doesn't matter. I'll take a good Dean, Jackson or ESP.
boppa
I have a Fender Jazz, that is all I have known. Being a lefty limits the selection. There is a Davison 5 string for sale up the road,cheap, and a more expensive Yamaha 5 string further up. Thought about a Dean, when I first was pondering taking up the bass, but I don't know any better, so I think I did all right with the jazz. Besides, I am lazy and don't want to change batteries.

But like Chuck says, any bass is good to play.

Boppa
Quote:
I HATE Fenders. Their guitars, basses, doesn't matter. I'll take a good Dean, Jackson or ESP.

Don't hate, Link. Brings too much negativity in your life. Fender may not be the best for thrash, but everything else……..
Marko1960
Quote:
What about the Rumble Amps?
I didn't take amps into account but their amps are pretty good
Marko1960
Good enough to buy one?
Marko1960
Not very Thrash Metal though are they? Like a Marshall Stack for instance?
I've been helping my nephew with his English Homework, he had to give a definition of ‘Hypochrisy’….you've been a great help, thanks

Reply to this thread