Chopps - dug that stoned Jesus material! It's cool to hear some doom with some clean vocals!
Reference guide - mr. Bungle is classic! Was really into them when I was in high school.
Murmindalen - a lot of really good stuff! Arctic flow reminds me a lot of slowdive. My roommate got me really into durritti column when I was in college so it's cool to know someone else who's into that kinda stuff.
I'm not sure if you guys have ever listened to the mercury program but I love these guys and I think you might to!
Heavy Metal : StyleTrip, Absolva, Taking Dawn Post Hardcore : Famous Last Words Progressive Metal : Seventh Wonder Epic Metal (German) : Equilibrium Rock : Art Of Dying, The Veer Union, Digital Summer, Ghosts Of August
Holly Beth Vincenthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpvaBhsiqfI&index=9&list=PLhcmRZjmQuByLYrIK8-VhMOYMX_t8SXUGMartha and the Muffinshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnUDRtPAWsE
Howay man Sid, Marthas had her bus pass for about ten years now lol
What part of the world leiria are u living in? Just curious cause u havent heard of any revent bands
Portugal. The only thing recent you get here is pop music, dubstep and other kinds of electronic music and some crappy brazilian songs. Literally thats it. All the radios/TV air fits one of those.
Nice stuff Sid! i like the bass line alot in that first link!
I wanted to show you all a personal favorite of mine. These guys are called El Ten Eleven an instrumental two piece from the west coast. really laid back stuff.