0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

LoudLon [moderator]
Jay, in sleeves? Right. And some day Donald Trump will be president.

Oh, shit…
LP
Quote:
Jay, in sleeves? Right. And some day Donald Trump will be president.Oh, shit…

Bloody priceless Lon! It seems the world is far scarier than i had imagined.
What a bunch of fake bassists. They only talk about clothing and politics. I expected a discussion about the tone, which was accomplished with a very cheap Behringer BOD400 overdrive pedal.
LP
Quote:
What a bunch of fake bassists. They only talk about clothing and politics. I expected a discussion about the tone, which was accomplished with a very cheap Behringer BOD400 overdrive pedal.

Bloody priceless Jay! I was just about to make a comment about your overdrive pedal but you beat me to it hahaha….
the60's
Jay, i'm a fake bassist and proud, deal with it lol
Now you're just showing off Jay! Which one is you?
Quote:

if i can't be thunder bassist jay then i don't wanna play. Who needs McCartney and all those other poseurs….
2nick3
Quote:

But what kind of cables did you use? Did you try 27 different combinations of brand, model and length both before and after the pedal to get that exact sound? Did you try different strings with each combination of cables?

Or by “fake bassists” did you not mean “guitarists”???
You're right it's all in the cables. Luckily I got quite a few to compare. With a bass cable quality isn't too critical. With high pitched tones of a guitar differences can be much better heard.

Fake bassists was followed by a , so I wasn't serious. I seldomly am serious on a forum. I myself am just a cover of a real bassist. I'm quite sure there are bassists on this site from whom I could learn a lot.

Reply to this thread