0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What Are The Worst (Racist, Meanest, Crappiest, Mediocre, Awkward) Music & Music Videos You've Ever Seen or Heard?

lol (holds his ear up to yours) am i supposed to hear the sounds of the ocean like a sea shell?
linkinpark232
How'd we get into sea shells?
LoudLon [moderator]
Linkin – It's hard to infer tone when it comes to text. If you're saying something that can be mistaken as hostile, well – that's what smilies are for. Watch:

Slamingerrrrrr, you're a neo maxi zoom dweebie.

See that little smiley face? That means I'm joking.

Kind of.
Quote:
I said it playfully. Jesus, learn to figure me out

Unfortunately, some of us have figured you out Linkinpark232. As Lon mentioned - best to let others know you are joking before you hit that submit button. As for responding to Marko1960 with an FU statement, that in itself goes beyond joking and I would have to think you should know better than that.

You're a typical 14 year old with a battleship mouth with a rowboat ass! Clean up your language or censor it.

I'm done with my post, there is no joking and certainly no sarcasm in it….take it for what it is.
linkinpark232
Well good job figuring me out
ive decided i dont care much for you. tho im giving you a chance because i used to ruffle some feathers myself back in the day. one day you will be 17 or 18 and we wont have this issue
LoudLon [moderator]
For me, among the worst is pretty much anything by Eminem. I have hated that little prick with a passion since the first time I heard him. Hate his voice, hate his clumsy rhymes. And it amuses me how he presents himself as a bad-ass. When I was in the Army, we had a word for cocky little posers like him. “PAB.”

Punk-
Ass
Bitch
Ben weasel annoys the hell out of me. tho i love most of the other members over year years. B face. Danny vapid. Jughead. Vapid is awesome lol i love the methadones and the riverdales. even dan vapid and the cheats
Some song Called Dog Police. One of the English teachers at my school thinks it's the best thing ever. Sad really.
MannyIII
Quote:
Well lately ive noticed that the music industry is flushing its “greatness” down the toilet even more than before. But never would ive thought that even music videos or by that matter music, have gotten worse through the years. Here's a list of some of the worst ever, EVER!, EVAR!!!!Rascist:Alison Gold - Chinese FoodAvril Lavigne - Hello KittyDay Above Ground - Asian GirlzNo DOubt - Looking HotLorde - RoyalsLily Allen - Hard Out Here Justin Beiber - Monkey GraffitiMysogynist:Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (Mysogynist as HEll)Awkward Horrible(As in Avert YOur Eyes and Ears While YOu Still Can):Miley Cirus - Wrecking BallLady Gaga - AlejandroLorde - RoyalsRebecca Black - Friday -____-One Direction (Everything, in other words thanks alot music industry, not)Big Sean ft. Nicki Minaj - Dance (A$$) Remix Nicki Minaj (Whatever nicki minaj appears in)Fat Joe ft. Rick Ross & Juicy J - Instagram That Hoe Kreayshawn ft. 2 Chainz - Breakfast (Syrup) Soulja Boy - Kim Kardashian Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe (no, nicki minaj , youre a stupid hoe) Justin Beiber- – ____ –JLO - (more like hell no) Katy Perry - (RIght after selling out)Here are links to supposive worst songs take a look and judge for yourself:http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2014/02/06/272457460/the-worst-songs-of-all-timehttp://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/10-worst-pop-songs-2012http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/09/11/worst-songs/
U forgot the king of awful

Pitbull

Dale

He is the worst

Reply to this thread