0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What Are The Worst (Racist, Meanest, Crappiest, Mediocre, Awkward) Music & Music Videos You've Ever Seen or Heard?

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
Well lately ive noticed that the music industry is flushing its “greatness” down the toilet even more than before. But never would ive thought that even music videos or by that matter music, have gotten worse through the years.

Here's a list of some of the worst ever, EVER!, EVAR!!!!

Rascist:

Alison Gold - Chinese Food
Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty
Day Above Ground - Asian Girlz
No DOubt - Looking Hot
Lorde - Royals
Lily Allen - Hard Out Here
Justin Beiber - Monkey Graffiti

Mysogynist:

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (Mysogynist as HEll)

Awkward Horrible(As in Avert YOur Eyes and Ears While YOu Still Can):

Miley Cirus - Wrecking Ball
Lady Gaga - Alejandro
Lorde - Royals
Rebecca Black - Friday -____-
One Direction (Everything, in other words thanks alot music industry, not)
Big Sean ft. Nicki Minaj
- Dance (A$$) Remix
Nicki Minaj (Whatever nicki minaj appears in)
Fat Joe ft. Rick Ross & Juicy J
- Instagram That Hoe
Kreayshawn ft. 2 Chainz - Breakfast (Syrup)
Soulja Boy - Kim Kardashian
Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe (no, nicki minaj , youre a stupid hoe)
Justin Beiber- – ____ –
JLO - (more like hell no)
Katy Perry - (RIght after selling out)

Here are links to supposive worst songs take a look and judge for yourself:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2014/02/06/272457460/the-worst-songs-of-all-time

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/10-worst-pop-songs-2012

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/09/11/worst-songs/
Nicely compiled list you have created and of course, many more could be added to it as well…but you painted a pretty good portrait of what “society” in general deems as good(…cough, cough…bullshit) music.

Thus is why I ignore and do not listen to these satanist types of people. The music industry that is solely into this newer kind of “hip hop” is a huge plaque being thrown onto the populace and I find it to be appalling.

A genre added to your list: Gangsta Rap

It's not music, and certainly not entertaining.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
oh yeah most defenetly agree with you but, our generation that lives now is also responsable for it unfortunately if only we could go back in time and prevent this from hapening, maybe then russia wouldnt want to start WW3(trollface)
Be careful of what is being reported about Russia.
If you or anyone that relies heavily on what the US main(lame)steam media reports, then you are being filled with disinformation/falsified propaganda. I could discuss World Politics all day long, but this is probably not the proper place for that unless the Staff decides to post unrelated Bass links to their menu bar.

On a side note:

The United States of America is not a country - it's a business and nothing more.

Start here:

The Act of 1871-

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/the-act-of-1871-formed-the-corporation-called-the-united-states

People need to inform/educate themselves since our State Controlled Public Schools and Liberal Colleges fail to do so.

The chaos that has been imploding around the Globe on a daily basis will eventually spill into America's territory soon enough.

America was a Republic, then it was said to be a Democracy, now it is a full blown Oligarchy.

Here's something to think about:

“Why is Brazil, Russia, Iran, China, & South America (BRICS) being smeared by the mainstream media?”

Answer: because BRICS is removing themselves from the US Dollar (petro-dollar). Since all oil is bought with US Dollars, and the dollar is not holding any value, these countries are setting up a new currency to replace the dollar and the TPTB (the powers to be) in Washington D.C. will do whatever it takes to keep the oil reserve currency in it's place - even if it means to instigate wars between countries or get themselves directly involved.

Ukraine - January the mainstream media reports these pro-Russian militants as being “liberators”. Now, it's April and the mainstream media are now calling these same people “terrorists”?

WTF???? FU Main(LAME)stream Media!!!

Disinformation and Propaganda worked so well in 1940's Germany, hell America says it can pull that off too!
Marko1960
I like Lorde, she's a very talented 16 year old, and I don't see where Royals is racist, it's about her desire to be part of a royal family, to be honest she can have ours, the bunch of lazy freeloading German twats
Marko1960
Remember McCarthyism, that was a witch hunt and censorship at its worst, I trust Russia more than the U S
linkinpark232
Have y'all seen the video Forced Gender Reassignment by Cattle Decapitation? It's kinda gross but no worse than the SAW series. Y'all should watch the video
i dont like the music… but id sure like to say hello to avril's kitty
Marko1960
CATTLE DECAPITATION! And you were shocked at Virgin Bloodbath
linkinpark232
What the @$!# is Virgin Bloodbath?
Marko1960
my band and watch your fucking language

Reply to this thread