0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Cookies
Hopefully the numbers will build over time. I can and am very willing to post tabs here but my catalogue of learned songs isn't that large. I stopped playing bass for about 6 months or more because of college so I'm in the process of re-learning the songs I did know. But I have already submitted a few songs and I'll contribute in any way I can. Oh and just one more question, how long does it usually take a submitted tab to be approved? Thanks.
Sidsquishus
Johnny does the tab approval, so it just one person bearing this burden. Even so, he usually manages to get submitted tabs up in about a day. Sometimes it takes a bit longer but it is usually pretty quick. Cheers.
Sidsquishus
I started tabbing because after coming back to songs that I used to play a lot (though a long time ago), I found I couldn't remember them - bits but not the whole song. So I had to figure them out anew. I decided I'd write them down (in tab) this time, so as to avoid having to figure them out a third time down the road.
johnny [staff]
Hey Lisa! Welcome to the website and thanks for submitting tabs!

I usually approve tabs pretty quick, except in the summer I can get backed up a bit now and again
softcell62
Welcome Cookies!
Cookies
Thanks everybody!
topnorm
Hi, I'm Jeff. I am a drummer that has recently picked up the bass. When I say recently I mean about a month ago and I love it… our group that jam cant seem to find a bass player that can put up with the guitarists…go figure.

I was searching for some tabs and found this site. Its awesome and I have already found stuff I was looking for. I read through some posts on the forum and found this group to be supportive and positive. I'm liking it already. I hope to be able to contribute one day but until then I will take any advice I can get… thanx
sdjones
Hi I'm Paul and I've been playing bass off and on for a few years now.I just enjoy playing along to the songs that I really dig.This looks to be a great site congrats to all.Hopefully there are a few Teenage Fanclub fans out there that can help me with a few tabs. Cheers.
johnny [staff]
Hey Jeff, hey Paul! welcome!
I'm not exactly “new” to this site anymore (I joined two months ago), but I still can't believe how much I like it here! I love the simplicity of using it, the help I receive when I'm having difficulties, and the pending time of tabs. They are approved in such a reasonable amount of time… I don't have to wait two weeks to view my tabs, which was the case with Ultimate-Guitar (complete B.S. if you ask me). I'm so happy that I found this website and I will recommend it to any bassist in a heartbeat!!

Reply to this thread