0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Sackbass
Thanks Johnny. I'll try both.
Hi, bass player from Yorkshire, UK

Joined up to submit some crowbar songs i'm learning atm.

Share the wealth!
johnny [staff]
hey man, welcome! thanks for submitting
icehouse1
Hi franksidebottom. Gonna tab any Frank Sidebottom?
Fitzy
Hi everyone, I'm actually posting on behalf of my husband - who is scared of computers! He has been teaching himself how to play his bass for about 6 months now. He has been really trying to find bass tabs for 2 songs (which I have added to requests) and it would make both me (to stop his moaning) and him SO HAPPY if anyone can help

Thank you
Fitzy
Me again guys, so sorry but I'd actually put the wrong name for my bass tab request. I've now changed it to the correct one
johnny [staff]
Welcome Fitzy, and hello to your husband CCR are pretty popular, so i'm sure we'll get the tabs done some way or another
Cookies
Hey! I'm Lisa, I'm Irish and I've been playing bass for 2/3 years now.
I just found this website, and I was delighted to see something had replaced bassmasta.com, I was so sad when that went down, was anybody here a member?
And, I just found this topic after posting a little, so people have prolly seen my posts and been like “dafaq is this”. My apologies.
Anyway, delighted to be a member, looking forward to learning and posting here.
Cookies
And just wondering about the default avatar; is it so people will give themselves an avatar quickly or are ye just trollin'?
Sidsquishus
Hi Cookies, and welcome! I am not an admin, but I think I can give you a correct answer: Johnny and TheDude (admins) use the lovely default avatar to spur people into action quickly to get a more palatable avatar.

I am also a BassMasta refugee, as are, I think, a number of us here. This is a good, helpful, site, though it can be slow as there is not the huge community as there was at BassMasta. But we'll get there!

Do you write tabs? One of the coolest things about this site is that there is some activity to find or tab requested songs. We could always use more people who tab, as the volume of requests is hugely overwhelming. Cheers.

Reply to this thread