Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Flying High Again, by Ozzy Osbourne
LoudLon [moderator]
Over the Mountain, by Ozzy Osbourne
2nick3
Quote:
I plan on being the Pete Rose of BBT's.

Your betting against us, and then will be banned for life?
2nick3
Quote:
Dam That River, by Alice in Chains

This one disappeared - if you click on the link on the New Bass Tabs page it goes to the “broken” page.
LoudLon [moderator]
Huh. I misspelled it when I submitted it (Damn instead of Dam) but didn't notice until after it had been posted. I asked Johnny to fix it, which he did, but apparently something happened in the process. I'll PM him and see if he can take care of it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, the Pete Rose thing? Not exactly LOL Rose has what they call an unbreakable record – more hits than any other player in MLB history, so many in fact that it's doubtful any other player will ever surpass it. I aim to do that, but with tabs.
lbassy
As long as you don't bet on it, you'll be fine.
LoudLon [moderator]
The only thing I'm willing to bet on is that having said all that, I've probably just jinxed myself. You watch, I'll be renovating the kitchen or something and will end up hacking my fret hand off. This would be my luck.

Oh, and a new sub: Kung Fu Fighting, by Carl Douglas.
LoudLon [moderator]
Modern Day Cowboy, by Tesla
Smooth Up in Ya, by BulletBoys (requested by Tbone2069)
LoudLon [moderator]
The Day That Never Comes, by Metallica (old request)
LoudLon [moderator]
Hey, folks. I'm going to be hella busy for the next month and a half or so, so don't expect too many tabs from me until then. Lots going on. Two family reunions we've got to organize, my teenage daughter's coming to visit (I talk to her on the phone every week but this will be the first time I've seen her since she was 7 monthss old!) and I'm currently mid-negotation on the sale of a screenplay, plus I'm putting extra effort into landing an agent. So, yeah, whole bunch going on. But with Johnny having his hands full working on his PhD (good luck, boss!) I'll still be dropping in occasionally to do my modly duty and make sure none of you hooligans are causing trouble, so none of that “while the cats are away” stuff.

Reply to this thread