0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How many of you actually knew Charles Manson was a musician?

Twiggybass
he was recently denied parole again a couple years ago for the 4th time i think. he will never get out.
LoudLon [moderator]
I don't think there are many folks with even a passive interest in Manson or serial killers in general who don't know he was a failed musician. Hell, the creep even managed to make friends with a couple of the Beach Boys, before he got all “kill the world” and what-not.

Marko – I'm a Ripper-holic as well. Never been to any of the locations – hell, I've never even been to the UK – but the Ripper case has fascinated me since I was a teenager.
Marko1960
Yeah Lon, it's a really great mystery and very interesting and there are new clues coming up all the time, but it also gives an insight into the lives of the ordinary people of the east end in Victorian times. I'm not a massive fan of London, as a plasterer I've worked there many times but I like to visit Whitechapel and get a feel of what it must have been like
Twiggybass
I am a Jack The Ripper holic as well. i mean if you have seen From Hell then you will know “Sort off” who he was.
Ripper always interetsed me
Twiggybass
he was close with Dennis Wilson at one point
Twiggybass
that would be an amazing adventure to visit Whitechapel
bass freak
I knew he was! Gun ‘N’ Roses covered one of his songs.
softcell62
It's hard to ignore the history of Charles Manson. I heard years ago he was a failed musician.
icehouse1
I knew this too!! I have the GNR album that the Manson cover is on. Sorry for saying but it's not a bad little song. No idea what Manson's version is like but Axl does a good job.
bass freak
“Look at your game, girl” Is on The Spaghetti Incident album as a secret track. I think it caused a bit of uproar when originally released.

Reply to this thread